- Please contact Customer Service 1-289-562-0023 and request a Return Merchandise Form and follow the instructions on the form.
- Customers are responsible for RETURN SHIPPING FEES and they must arrange shipping unless otherwise instructed by a member of The Door Maker's Customer Service Team.
- All returns must be in original packaging, all shipping cost of returns is the responsibility of the customer.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 60% to 100% of the original cost of the CUSTOM MANUFACTURED ITEMS.
- The Door Maker must be contacted within 24 hours of the date of delivery as indicated on the carrier website for returns.
- All orders are generally acknowledged within 24 hours. Contact Customer Service if you do not receive an acknowledgement.
- All orders enter production the day following the acknowledgment receipt to allow for changes.
- Any order discrepancy must be reported to Customer Service within 24 hours of receipt.
- The Door Maker is not liable for unreported or not timely reported order errors or discrepancies.
- The Door Maker is not responsible and may correct pricing or other order errors made by The Door Maker.
ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
- Changes or cancellations must be received in writing within 24 hours of acknowledgment.
- Any changes made after the 24 hour cut-off will result in a 60% to 100% restocking fee at our discretion.
Orders cannot be canceled after the 24 hour cut-off.