- Please contact Customer Service and request a Return Merchandise Form and follow the instructions on the form.
- Customers are responsible for RETURN SHIPPING FEES and they must arrange shipping unless otherwise instructed by a member of The Door Maker's Customer Service Team.
- All returns must be in original packaging, all shipping cost of returns is the responsibility of the customer.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 60% of the original cost of the CUSTOM MANUFACTURED ITEMS. Each door is manufactured to custom dimensions and can not be reused.
- The Door Maker must be contacted within 3 days of the date of delivery as indicated on the carrier website for returns.
- For Exchanges please contact The Door Maker - all exchanges ares subject to a restocking fee of 60% of the original cost of the doors. Each door is manufactured to custom dimensions and can not be reused.
- Please complete the Return Merchandise Form and follow instructions.
- For Exchanges the customer is responsible for arranging and paying for all associated shipping cost, The Door Maker will cover cost of shipping of replacement items.
- The Door Maker must be notified within 3 days of the date of delivery as indicated on carrier web site for exchanges.